- For the Dipping Sauce, place all ingredients into a bowl, stir to combine and set aside until required.
- For the dumpling wrappers, place flour and salt into a medium bowl. Add 100ml cold water and combine ingredients until a rough dough forms. Turn out onto the bench and knead until smooth, approximately 10 minutes. Wrap dough in cling film and rest for 10 minutes.
- Once rested, portion dough into 16 ball. Roll each ball into a small disc approximately 10cm in diameter to make a wrapper. Set aside.
- For the chicken filling, place all remaining ingredients, except vegetable oil, into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon a level tablespoon of mixture onto each wrapper and brush the edges of each wrapper with a little water. Fold wrapper over the mixture and then starting from one end, pleat and press the edges together to seal and form a frill. Continue until all dumplings are made.
- Place vegetable oil in a large frypan and place over medium heat. Add dumplings and cook until crisp and lightly browned. Add 1 cup of water, cover frypan with a lid and steam for 8 minutes or until dumplings are cooked.
- Transfer Chicken Dumplings to a serving platter, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with the Dipping Sauce on the side.