- For the pasta dough, combine flour, eggs, vanilla seeds, oil and sugar in a small food processor and pulse until just combined. Transfer to a floured board and knead until a smooth and elastic dough forms. Wrap dough in cling film and rest in fridge.
- For the filling, combine goats cheese, sugar and cream in a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide rested pasta dough in half. Roll each half through a pasta machine. Lay one half on bench. Place teaspoon amounts of filling along pasta to make 12. Spread a little water around filling and lay the other sheet of pasta over filing and press gently to release air bubbles and seal edges. Cut into rounds using a 5cm cutter. Press edges out until very thin.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil with reserved vanilla pod. Add pasta and allow to simmer until cooked through. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, for the strawberry broth, place sugar, vanilla and cider in a small saucepan over a medium heat and reduce by half.
- Juice strawberries and add to cider syrup.
- Place 3 ravioli on each serving plate, top with goats cheese, strawberries, leaves and cider. Pour over warm strawberry broth