Vietnamese Salsa Verde
- Make the Vietnamese salsa verde. Put garlic, ginger, lime leaves, chilli and herbs in a mini chopper and process using a stick blender until finely chopped. Add lime juice, soy and oil and blitz until combined. Reserve 2 tbs to serve.
- Lay a prawn flat and with fingers flat on top to hold the prawn, using a serrated knife, butterfly the prawns along the back through the head, leaving connected at the legs. Remove vein and discard. Repeat with remaining prawns. Put in a large bowl. Add salsa verde and rub all over prawns.
- Grill prawns. Heat a bbq grill plate to medium-high. Drizzle prawns with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill prawns shell-side down for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Turn and continue to baste with marinade and cook for further 30 seconds or until the shell starts to change colour and the flesh goes white.
- Serve it up. Arrange prawns on a serving platter with lime cheeks. Drizzle with reserved Vietnamese salsa verde.