Umami Mushroom Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Scatter the mushrooms and onion wedges in an oven dish and bake for 15 minutes to dry them out.
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- After 15 minutes, remove the dish from the oven and reduce the temperature to 200c/180c/gas 6. Add the beans to the mushrooms and onion, drizzle over the Cajun marinade and mix through, then return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Dry-cook the corn in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly browned. Slice the kernels off into a bowl, then add a drizzle of olive oil plus the lime zest and chilli flakes and some salt, to taste.
- Combine the avocado salsa ingredients in a bowl with the oil an the juice from the zested lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm the tacos in the oven and serve everything for assembling at the table. Pile the mushroom bean filling on the warm tacos, followed by the toasted corn, then the avocado salsa.