- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Pour chicken stock into a saucepan, and bring to the boil. Add rice, reduce heat to low, and cover with a lid. Cook for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain through a sieve.
- Combine rice, pomegranate, sultanas, 1/3 of the eschalots, 1 teaspoon salt, half of the garlic, cumin, pepper, allspice and pine nuts in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of ghee, and stir well to combine.
- Lay the chicken breasts on a large board, skin-side down. Place plastic wrap over breasts, and lightly pound with a meat mallet to an even thickness. Place half of the stuffing down the middle of each double breast, and tightly roll up to enclose. Secure with toothpicks. Place into a roasting pan.
- Combine hot paprika, sweet paprika, smoked paprika and remaining 3 teaspoons of salt in a bowl. Rub spice mixture over the outside of the chicken breasts to coat. Drizzle with remaining 80g ghee, and place in oven for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place pumpkin and milk in a saucepan, and bring up to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Drain and reserve milk. Transfer pumpkin to a blender and puree until smooth, adding reserved milk, 1 tablespoon at a time to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook remaining eschalots for 2 minutes, stirring, then add remaining garlic and chilli and cook for a further minute. Add silverbeet and cook for a further 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and stir in coriander to combine. Season to taste with salt.
- To serve, divide pumpkin puree among plates. Slice chicken roulade and place on top, and place silverbeet mixture to the side. Garnish with Persian feta.