- For the Potato Rosti, place peeled potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil over high heat. Continue to boil for 5 minutes. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Coarsely grate potato. Shape the grated potato into four firmly packed disks, approximately 10cm wide, 1cm deep.
- In a large non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat, melt the ghee. Add rosti to the pan and cook on one side only for 6-7 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Flip and cook on the other side if liked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- For the Anchovy Butter, in a large non-stick frying pan, combine ghee, olive oil, shallots, garlic, chilli flakes and cumin and cook over medium heat until onions are soft.
- Add roughly chopped and whole anchovies to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Reduce the pan to low heat. Add the whole block of butter and slowly melt, stirring through. Remove pan from the heat. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- For the Eggplant, place eggplant over a medium flame on the stove top for 5 minutes each side or until skin is charred and flesh is soft. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside to steam for 10 minutes.
- Halve the eggplant lengthwise and scoop flesh into a medium bowl, discarding the charred skin. Add 2 tablespoons Anchovy Butter, season with salt and toss.
- Place shredded nori in a spice grinder and blend to a fine powder. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- To serve, spread eggplant across each serving plate. Place rosti on top, crispy side up. Crumble goats cheese around the rosti. Generously spoon some Anchovy Butter over and dust with nori powder.