Lemongrass Panna Cotta
Finger Lime Syrup
Tropical Fruit Mix
- For the Lemongrass Panna Cotta, lemongrass, cream and milk into a saucepan over low heat for 20 minutes. Add palm sugar and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat, cover with a lid and allow to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Place gelatine into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Return cream mixture to the heat and return to the boil. Immediately remove from the heat.
- Drain and squeeze out gelatine. Add to the cream mixture and stir until dissolved. Strain through a fine sieve into a large jug then pour into dariole moulds. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- For the Finger Lime Syrup, place sugar, water, bitter melon and shio koji into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat then pour through a fine sieve into a bowl. Add finger lime pearls to the strained syrup. Reserve in the fridge until ready to serve.
- For the Topical Fruit Mix, combine ingredients in a bowl.
- To serve, unmould panna cotta onto serving plates. Spoon fruit around the outside and top with finger lime syrup.