Pizza base (makes 4 bases)
Topping (for 1 pizza)
- For the pizza base, Combine yeast, sugar, salt, water and oil in a bowl, whisk to combine. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes until bubbles start to appear on surface. Transfer to a large bowl, add the flour and bring together in the bowl with your hands.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Place into a bowl, cover and stand in a warm place until doubles in size.
- For the pizza sauce, Tip tomatoes into a frying pan, add oregano, salt and pepper and cook 10 minutes until sauce thickens. Set aside to cool then blend or process until smooth.
- Place pizza stone into the oven and preheat oven and stone to 250 degrees celsius fan forced for about 30 minutes.
- Knock the dough down. Using 180g (about one-quarter) dough for 1 pizza, knead on a floured surface until smooth. Roll out until 5mm thick. Place dough onto the very hot pizza stone. Spoon over about 2 tbs pizza sauce then sprinkle with parsley and mozzarella. Top with salami and cherry tomatoes. Cook 6-8 minutes or until base is golden and crisp.
- Tear the buffalo mozzarella and scatter over the pizza, top with mint leaves and serve.