- Place the potatoes into a pot of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper. Scatter the herbs onto the tray and drizzle with half of the olive oil. This will ensure they won’t burn while cooking.
- Working with one potato at a time, wrap the bacon around and fasten with two toothpicks. Rest on the bed of herbs. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour, or until the potatoes are tender and the bacon is crispy.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
- Note: The preparation of the potatoes can be done upto 2 days in advance.