- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Roasted Figs, line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Cut the figs in half lengthways and place onto the tray, cut side up.
- Cook in the oven until golden and roasted, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- For the Lemon Yoghurt, place ingredients into a small bowl and mix together. Cover and set aside in the fridge.
- For the Beetroot Molasses, combine the juices in a small saucepan and place over low heat. Simmer until reduced to about 3 tablespoons of syrup. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- For the Tuille, place the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Spread thinly over a lined baking tray and bake until golden, about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Break into shards to serve.
- To serve, spoon a circle of Lemon Yoghurt in centre of each serving plate. Arrange Roasted Fig halves on top and add some Tuille shards. Drizzle with Beetroot Molasses.