- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Nachos, place a large frypan over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion and capsicum and fry until onion is translucent.
- Add spices and bay leaf and fry until fragrant.
- Add black beans, crushed tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid has reduced and thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Add corn kernels and simmer for a further minute. Remove from heat.
- Spread corn chips over the bottom of an oven proof dish. Spoon over the bean and tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Place in the oven to bake until cheese is melted and golden, about 15 minutes. Turn off oven and leave Nachos inside to keep warm until ready to serve.
- For the Guacamole, cut avocado in half and remove stone. Remove flesh with a spoon, roughly chop and place in a bowl. Add coriander stems, lime juice and zest and salt and mix until well combined. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside until serving.
- For the Nacho Dust, place ingredients in a small blender and blend until fine. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside until serving.
- To Serve, remove Nachos from oven. Serve with Guacamole, Nacho Dust, sour cream and green chili. Garnish with coriander leaves and lime cheeks.