- Preheat a flat BBQ grill plate or frypan.
- For the Chipotle Mayonnaise, place the egg, chillies and sauce, the juice of 1 lime and the grapeseed oil into the canister of a stick blender. Place the blade cage of the stick blender directly over the egg yolk. Blend for few seconds then slowly lift the blender up through the ingredients and process until emulsified and thick. Add the remaining lime juice and salt, to taste. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and set aside in the fridge.
- For the Charred Corn with Paprika Butter, place the corn cobs onto the hot plate or frypan and cook until the corn has steamed through, about 12-15 minutes, taking care to avoid the husks catching fire. Remove from the heat and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the husks and cut each cob in half.
- Meanwhile, heat a large griddle pan over medium high heat.
- Add the corn to the pan and cook, turning regularly, until charred.
- Melt the butter and add the paprika and salt. Brush over the charred corn and continue to cook briefly until the butter is golden but not burnt.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Squeeze the Chipotle Mayonnaise over the corn and sprinkle with paprika and coriander to serve.