Honey and Ginger Panna Cotta
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Honey and Ginger Panna Cotta, lightly spray 4 dariole moulds with canola spray and set aside on a tray.
- Place the gelatine into a small bowl and cover with cold water. Once softened, drain well and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Place the cream, milk and honey into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Heat to below boiling point then remove from the heat.
- Place the grated ginger into a muslin cloth. Squeeze the ginger over the hot cream mixture to extract the juice. Add the softened gelatine and stir until dissolved. Strain through a fine sieve into a pouring jug.
- Pour into the dariole moulds and place into the freezer for 20 minutes then transfer to the fridge until set.
- For the Granola, place the rice, oats, nuts and seeds onto a baking tray and toast until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Drizzle with the honey and return to the oven and roast until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and salt and continue to mix the granola while cooking to form clusters.
- Once golden brown and clusters have formed, remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Break larger pieces into smaller pieces if required.
- For the Orange Syrup, place the juices into a small saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until slightly thickened and syrupy. Strain through a small sieve into a pouring jug and set aside for serving.
- For the Caramelised Bananas, cut the bananas in half lengthways.
- Place the butter into a frypan over medium heat. Place the bananas into the pan, cut side down. Drizzle with honey and cook until golden and caramelised on the cut side, about 5 minutes. Once caramelised, turn the bananas and drizzle with honey. Cook until golden and caramelised, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drizzle with a little Orange Syrup and set aside.
- Unmould a panna cotta onto the centre of each serving plate. Spoon Granola around then add half of a Caramelised Banana. Add raspberries and blackberries and drizzle with Orange Syrup to finish.