Rose Water Cream
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Grease and line a medium sized baking tray.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter together. When cool, mix in flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks and half the sugar.
- Whisk egg whites in a separate bowl. When you have reached the soft peak stage, whisk in remaining sugar.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into baking tray and cover the top with baking paper to prevent a skin from forming.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes with a water bath on the tray below to keep the cake moist
- Turn cake out onto a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.
- To make chocolate ganache: bring cream to a simmer and pour over chocolate. Mix to combine.
- To make rose water cream: whip cream to soft peaks and then mix in rose water.
- To serve, top cake with chocolate ganache, chopped pistachio nuts and rose water cream. Serve with raspberries.