For the prawn oil
- Heat 100 ml oil in frypan with prawns shells and cook for 7-8 minutes until deep red colour. Strain oil and set aside to cool.
- Heat frying oil over high heat and add rice. Cook until crispy, drain will and place on kitchen paper to drain.
For the vinaigrette
- Whisk ½ lime juice and palm sugar into prawn oil. Set aside.
- Deseed chillies and slice thinly and place in ice water.
- In a bowl, dress cucumber with a splash of the vinaigrette and season with salt.
For the mayonnaise
- Place egg, remaining lime juice and zest into a small food processor and blitz to combine. Add 125 ml grape seed oil in a thin stream until thickened and emulsified. Season and set aside.
- Gently melt butter over low heat without browning. Slice prawns thinly and cook in butter until just opaque.
- Arrange prawns on plate with rolled cucumber and dollops of mayo. Garnish with chives, chilli. Garnish with chilli, chives, puffed rice and coconut and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.