- Preheat a large flat plate sandwich press or non stick frypan over medium heat.
- For the Vegetable Filling, combine the ingredients in a medium bowl and gently toss together until the ingredients are evenly mixed. Cover and set aside in the fridge.
- For the Nuoc Cham, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, caster sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until hot then stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside.
- For the Grilled Chicken, remove the breast fillets from the spatchcock and place into a bowl. Remove the Maryland portions and debone. Place into the bowl with the breasts then add the fish sauce, chilli and garlic and mix well to combine. Set aside in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cook the spatchcock pieces on the sandwich press plate or frypan until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and set aside to rest. Shred the meat into small pieces before assembly.
- For the Vietnamese Pancake, combine the rice flour, fresh and ground turmeric and salt in a large bowl. Add the coconut milk and 30ml water and whisk until smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a pouring jug.
- Pour mixture onto the bottom plate of the sandwich press or into the frypan until 15cm in diameter. Cook until batter is mostly set then flip the pancake over and close the lid of the sandwich press. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the underside of the pancake is golden and cooked through. Remove the pancake and fold in half. Repeat with the remaining batter to make a further 3 pancakes. Cover with a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- To serve, unfold the pancakes. Fill with shredded Grilled Chicken and Vietnamese Salad. Serve with the Nuoc Cham on the side.