- Preheat oven to 170C.
- For the sorbet, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz to combine. Churn in an ice cream machine according to manufacturers instructions. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside in the freezer.
- To make the chocolate log, cut baking paper into 6 x 10cm squares and prepare an ice bath. Melt chocolate and set aside half for ganache and quarter for twigs. Thinly spread remaining quarter onto paper squares. Roll paper to form logs and shock in ice bath. Once set, peel the paper off the chocolate. Set aside logs on a baking paper lined tray in fridge.
- To make the twigs, place half remaining chocolate in a piping bag. Pipe short lengths into ice bath to form twigs and allow chocolate twigs to set. Carefully lift from water and place on tray in fridge.
- To make ganache, add 2 teaspoons cream and 3 teaspoons raspberry puree to reserved melted chocolate, stir to combine and place in a piping bag. Set aside.
- For the soil, place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. Spread over a paper lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Pipe ganache into one end of each log. Pipe sorbet into logs and pipe with remaining ganache to close log. Dust with cocoa powder.
- To assemble, place soil on plates. Place log on soil, garnish with mint, raspberries and chocolate twigs and remaining sorbet.