- Prepare coals for hibachi if using.
- Place pork chops into a bowl and season on both sides with salt. Spoon suka pinakurat over the chops and set aside for 30 minutes.
- For the Tamarind Ketchup, place tomato and shallot into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until tomato starts to break down, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and process with a stick blender until smooth. Pass through a sieve into a bowl. Season with salt and set aside.
- For the Sauce, place chicken wings into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Cook, stirring regularly, until browned.
- Add onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add ginger, chillies, bay leaves and peppercorns and stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken stock and simmer until reduced by half. Pour through a sieve and continue to simmer until reduced by half.
- Add Tamarind Ketchup and return to the boil. Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve. Set aside.
- For the Salsa, place cucumber and peach, cut sides down, onto hibachi or grill pan and cook until charred, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Cut into 1cm dice and place into a bowl with onion, chilli and herbs. Just before serving, add a squeeze of lime juice and season with salt.
- For the Charred Cabbage, cut into 4 equally sized steaks.
- Place cabbage onto hibachi or grill pan and cook on cut sides until charred.
- Place into a hot frypan with oil and cook until tender. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon over the top.
- To serve, brush chops with Tamarind Ketchup. Cook over hibachi or in a grill pan, basting and turning regularly, until internal temperature reaches 56°C, about 9-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to rest.
- Remove pork from the bone and slice. Arrange on serving plates and top with salsa. Add a charred cabbage steak to each plate. Serve with sauce and any remaining ketchup on the side.