- Preheat oven to 220C.
- For the Roast Cauliflower, place ingredients, except cauliflower and butter, into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the cauliflower and simmer until slightly soft but not cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. Drain well in a colander and place onto a baking tray.
- Place the butter into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until light golden brown in colour. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Brush cauliflower with brown butter and bake in the oven until golden, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- For the Cashew Cream, place the cashews onto a tray and roast in the oven until dark golden. Transfer cashews onto a second tray and place into the freezer until cold, about 10-15 minutes. Reserve 50g for garnish.
- Place remaining cashews into a blender with water, 4 ice cubes, lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt.
- Puree to a paste then slowly add the oil. Add a few more cubes of ice to keep paste cold and continue to process until oil has been added and mixture is smooth. Season to taste and set aside.
- For the Agrodolce, place the oil into a frypan and heat to 160C. Add the currants and fry until dark in colour and plumped, about 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar. Reduce heat to low and simmer until mixture has become oily and jammy, about 12-15 minutes.
- For the Cauliflower Leaves, spread leaves over on a tray, spray lightly with oil and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Roast in the oven until crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon a round of Cashew Cream into each serving bowl. Top with Roasted Cauliflower, reserved cashews and fresh fennel fronds. Spoon Agrodolce generously over the top and finish with the Cauliflower leaves.