- For the Tomatillo and Coriander Salsa, place tomatillos and jalapenos onto a wire rack and place over an open flame. Cook until charred and blistered, turning occasionally to ensure they are evenly blackened. Remove from heat, place into a bowl and cover tightly with cling film. Allow to steam for 10-15 minutes then remove and discard blackened skin and chop flesh finely.
- Meanwhile, place the garlic into a mortar and pestle and pound until smooth. Add the coriander leaves, extra virgin olive oil, jalapeno pickling liquid and continue pounding until fully incorporated.
- Add chopped tomatillo and jalapeno flesh to the mortar and pestle. Pound and mix to create a smooth, yet slightly chunky salsa. Season with salt and set aside until serving.
- For the Grilled Prawns, heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Using a pastry brush, brush the olive oil onto the flesh side of the prawns and sprinkle with smoked paprika and salt.
- Place the prawns into the griddle pan, flesh side up and grill for approximately 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for 1 minute or until prawns are just cooked through. Transfer the cooked prawns to a clean plate, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and set aside until serving.
- Place the lime halves, flesh side down into the hot griddle pan and cook until slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To serve, place the Grilled Prawns onto a serving platter. Top with Tomatillo and Coriander Salsa and serve with the Charred Lime on the side.