- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease a 17cm springform pan and line with baking paper.
- Place eggs in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk on highest speed until tripled in volume, about 6 minutes.
- Place Nutella in a large glass bowl and place in the microwave to soften for 20 seconds.
- Add 1/3 whisked eggs and gently fold in until well combined. Add another 1/3 eggs and fold in. Repeat with remaining 1/3 eggs.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in the oven to bake until cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from pan.
Makes 1 x 17cm cake