- Preheat oven to 200C.
- For the Chicken Breast with Mascarpone, carefully separate skin from chicken, leaving skin attached to the breast around the edges and set aside.
- Place mascarpone, mint, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix until combined. Transfer mix to a piping bag and pipe filling between the skin and chicken.
- Place olive oil in a large oven proof frypan and set over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt, place in the hot pan, skin side down, and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Turn the chicken and transfer frypan to the oven. Cook until chicken is tender and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon any mascarpone filling from the pan over the top of the chicken. Set aside, until serving.
- For the Zucchini Trifolati, cut zucchini into 3mm thick slices and set aside. Heat a large frypan over medium high heat, add olive oil and garlic and cook until light golden, about 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini and sauté until golden, about 4 minutes. Add wine and cook until reduced, about 2 minutes, then add mint and lemon juice. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a lid and let the zucchini cook until soft and liquid has evaporated. Season with salt, remove from heat and set aside until serving.
- To serve, place Zucchini Trifolati into the centre of each plate and top with a chicken Breast. Spoon any remaining pan juices over chicken. Garnish with lemon zest and mint.