Strawberry Oat Bars
- Preheat oven 180’C fan-forced.Line a 27cm x 17cm x 3.5cm slice or brownie pan with baking paper slightly overlapping the sides.
- In a large bowl add flour, oats, quinoa, rice bubbles, puffed wheat, coconut flakes and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and honey, microwave in short bursts, until the butter has melted and is beginning to bubble, approx. 30 seconds in total. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl add eggs and milk. Whisk to combine well.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients and use a spatula to fold together until incorporated. Fold through strawberries, pour into slice pan and sprinkle extra oats over the top.
- Bake for 20 –25 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin for 10mins.
- Using the edges of the baking paper, carefully transfer to a cooling rack and allow it to completely cool. Slice into bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Tip: Blitz freeze-dried strawberry pieces(Frisps, available at supermarkets)into dust and sprinkle over slice once cooled for that extra strawberry kick! -this can also be made as individual muffins.