- Set pressure cooker to Browning, press start.
- Combine the almond meal, flour, salt, nutmeg and paprika in a dish.
- Dust beef with the flour mixture, massaging well into the meat.
- Melt the butter with the oil, and brown the meat well on both sides until browned. Set aside. Meanwhile prepare the veggies.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Add thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, white wine, stock and passata and return the beef.
- Set pressure cooker to High Pressure, then select timer for 30 mins. Press start.
- Meanwhile, to make couscous, pre boil the kettle. Put couscous in a bowl with the butter, oil and boiling water. Cover with cling film, stand 2-3 mins. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile make gremolata, chop herbs, zest lemon and finely grate garlic into a bowl. Mix well.
- When beep sounds use Quick Pressure Release to release pressure. When float valve drops, turn off machine and remove lid carefully tilting away from you to allow steam to disperse.
- Serve osso buco with couscous, sprinkled with gremolata.