- Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced. Grease and line a square 23cm cake pan with a sheet of baking paper along base and 2 sides.
- Put the avocado, eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and combined, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond meal and bicarb soda to avocado mixture. Process until smooth. Add ¼ cup mini chocolate chips and ¼ cup chopped blanched almonds and pulse once.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle over the remaining mini chocolate chips and almonds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until set and a skewer inserted in the center of the brownies comes out mostly clean. Cool completely. Cut into 12 pieces to serve.
TIP: Use plant-based butter for a Vegan alternative.