- Heat a large non-stick fry pan to high heat. Add oil and onions,
sauté for 2 minutes. Add spices, toast for 1 minute before adding
- Break mince up and stir through spices and onion evenly. Stir
every minute or so until starting to brown and caramelise. Total
time should be approximately 12-15 minutes. Adjust seasoning to
- Whilst still on heat, deglaze the pan with pomegranate molasses
and scrape up any crispy bits on the bottom of the pan and stir
- Whilst lamb is cooking, prepare hummus by placing all
ingredients, reserving olive oil, into a high-speed food processor.
- Blitz on high whilst drizzling olive in, until desired consistency is
- To present, place a pool of hummus on your plate and sprinkle a
pile of the lamb on top. Sprinkle over pomegranate, herbs, pine
nuts and drizzle of olive oil. Serve with toasted pita bread.