- Kip is a fourth generation Actor/Dancer.
- He was once a back up dancer in a Kylie Minogue, Melinda Shneider and a Christine Anu film clip.
- Growing up he was keen to become a dentist.
- His mother was a bridesmaid at Terry (who played Doug Willis) and Sue Donovan's wedding... how meta!
- When he was 10-years-old he was in a commercial with his current on-screen wife, Rebekah Elmaloglou.
- Kate worked as a Jillaroo, on a sheep and cattle station in the Victorian High Country.
- Kate's Dad was also an Actor/Director and directed Terry Donovan (Doug Willis) in a play.
- She is a an avid Carlton FC supporter.
- Despite being the quintessential Australian woman, Kate was actually born in England.
Stay tuned for more from our Things you might not know about your favourite Neighbours series.