- Put ginger, garlic and chilli in a food processer for a few minutes to make a thick paste.
- In a large bowl, gently incorporate yogurt, the ginger, garlic and chilli paste, cardamom powder, salt and sugar.
- Make into small patties and coat with them breadcrumbs.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and cook yogurt patties gently until brown on both side.
- Put beetroot, ginger, chilli and salt & sugar in a blender and make a fine puree.
- Mix the beet puree with hung yogurt to make beet sauce.
- Served yogurt kebab with beet sauce.