- Heat a medium non-stick frypan over medium heat. Whisk eggs in a bowl until combined and smooth.
- Add butter and olive oil, cook until foaming but not browned. Add eggs, season with salt and pepper. (truffle salt if using)
- Stir with back of a fork whilst moving the pan in a circular motion, breaking up any air bubbles as they form. Stop stirring once eggs start becoming loosely scrambled. Gently swirl the top surface of egg evenly across the pan.
- Finely grate truffle cheese over omelette, add torn ham and allow to cook for 1 minute. When eggs look creamy on top and set underneath, remove from heat. Tilting the pan away from you, gently fold one edge over egg, approx. one-third of the way across, carefully slide onto a plate continuing to roll omelette over itself, forming a loose cylinder, seam-side down.
- Finely shave fresh truffle over the top and garnish with chives.