- Preheat BBQ to maximum heat.
- Make marinade by combining garlic, ginger, chilli and extra virgin olive oil in a
- Toss the seafood and vegetables in the marinade and spread all out onto the
preheated BBQ. Cook until charred and cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the cooked seafood and vegetables and season.
- Arrange the cooked seafood on a platter, picking out the charred chilli and
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound together the charred, capsicum, chilli,
blanched almonds, garlic cloves, lemon juice and olive oil to form a paste.
- Serve the paste with the BBQ seafood.