Strawberry & Yoghurt Popsicles
- Blend the strawberries, yoghurt and honey together in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6x ¼ cup popsicle moulds. Insert sticks and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- When the popsicles are frozen, line a tray with baking paper.
- Dip the moulds briefly in hot water to loosen and carefully remove.
- Spread each popsicle all over with a thin layer of yoghurt, then press into the freeze-dried strawberry powder and toasted coconut.
- Lay on the lined tray and freeze for a further 10 minutes or until set.
- Don’t have popsicle moulds? Don’t worry, fill small glasses or cups instead. Cover them tightly with foil and poke wooden pop sticks into the centre of the foil until halfway into the popsicle mixture. This will keep the sticks in place while the mixture freezes.