- Heat the oil in a wide non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook onion for 3 minutes or until soft. Add capsicum, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes or until soft. Add ground coriander, paprika, and cumin, cook until fragrant.
- Add the tomato and sugar, cook for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring until mixture thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and use the back of a large spoon to make 4 large, evenly spaced indents in the mixture. Crack an egg into each indent.
- Cover with a lid, leaving slightly ajar to allow excess steam to escape, cook for a further 6-8 minutes, until eggs are set and cooked to your liking.
- Remove from heat garnish with coriander, parsley and serve