- For the couscous; coat the base of a large bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of salt, add couscous and boiling water. Cover tightly with cling wrap and set aside for 5 – 10 minutes. Use a fork to gently separate grains. Add remaining couscous ingredients and carefully combine.
- For the Parmesan Tuile; preheat a large frypan on medium heat. Place a piece of baking paper covering base of the pan, sprinkle a thin layer of grated cheese, in a circular shape, approx. 10cm round, cook until cheese is melted, bubbles appear and turns golden brown, approx. 2 mins. Carefully remove baking paper with melted cheese from pan and drape over a rolling pin to shape. Once cool remove baking paper. Tuiles will crisp as they cool. Repeat making 4 tuiles.
- For the dressing; add all ingredients to mortar & pestle and pound to combine, taste and adjust seasoning as required.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared salad vegetables drizzle with dressing and gently combine.
- On a serving platter place prepared couscous, delicately add salad vegetables and garnish with micro herbs