Baby Cos Salad
- Coarsely grate the tomatoes into a large bowl, discarding the peel. Stir in the olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Split the baguette in half horizontally. Rub the garlic over all sides of the baguette.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the cut-sides of the baguettes. Top with the jamon, Manchego and basil (if using). Enclose baguette and cut into portions.
- Serve with salad.
BABY COS SALAD
- To make dressing, place tapenade, olive oil, vinegar and sugar in a jar. Season well with salt and pepper. Seal with lid. Shake well to combine.
- Cut each lettuce into quarters and arrange on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Scatter with radish.
- Serve with baguette.