- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Line baking trays with non-stick baking paper
- Combine oil, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl (or on bench) until dough is formed
- Roll dough out between 2 sheets of baking paper to 1cm thickness
- Remove top baking sheet and using cutters, cut out different shapes (hearts, diamonds, squares and circles)
- Transfer to prepared trays and brush with egg and sprinkle extra sugar. Bake at for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Let stand to cool
Miguel’s cookie cutters are 5 cm wide. Different size cutters can be used to make more or less individual pieces of shortbread.