- Preheat hotplate or teppanyaki grill plate to medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tbs oil, cook chicken skewers, beef, prawns or haloumi until cooked to your liking.
- Add remaining 2 tbs oil to hotplate and stir-fry carrots, onion and rice, using metal spatulas for 1 min. Add beans and sauce and stir-fry for a further 2 mins until heated through.
- Add tortillas, in batches and heat for 30 secs each side until warmed through.
- Top tortillas with rice mixture and choice of chicken, beef, prawns or haloumi.
- Wrap in foil and keep warm whilst making the remaining burritos.