- Put the flour in a big mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yogurt to the well. These are the 2 ingredients that will make your bread.
- Next add the flavourings. Season with salt and pepper and add fresh thyme, rosemary and a splash of olive oil. You can experiment with alternative herb flavours in this step if you prefer.
- Mix all together with your hands until the dough is combined. If dough is too dry, add more yogurt. If it is too wet, add more flour.
- Flour your work surface and kneed the ball of dough with your hands until it is becomes a nice ball.
- Divide into 6 portions and roll into a flat circle, pizza thick, with a rolling pin.
- Brush with olive oil and grill on a medium barbeque for about 4 mins until you get lovely grill marks.