- For the salsa combine all ingredients but salt and pepper in a bowl. Season. Set aside.
- For the zucchini salad combine all the ingredients in a bowl, season, and set aside for the flavours to infuse.
- Meanwhile toss the prawns in lemon zest, salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over high heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes on one side. Turn to the other side and cook for a further minute or until just cooked through.
- Stir the cooked prawns through the zucchini salad.
- To serve, divide salsa between 4 plates and top each with some of the prawn and zucchini salad.
- If desired, garnish with dill, thinly sliced black garlic and edible flowers.