Chunky Romesco-Style Sauce
- Grill the capsicums and chillies on the hot coals, turning, until skin is black and blistered. Transfer to a board and scrape off skin, discard seeds and membranes and coarsely chop flesh. Coarsely chop the almonds. Put capsicum, chilli, almonds, tomato, parsley, vinegar, paprika, cayenne and olive oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread slices. Put the bread slices in the baskets and secure. Grill over coals or on a bbq grill until crispy and golden. Drizzle the bread evenly with a hint of olive oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Place lamb, rosemary, garlic, oil, honey and 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl and mix to coat lamb.
- Place lamb in the baskets and secure. Grill over coals or on a bbq grill for 4-6 mins turning or until cooked to you liking. Rest for 6 mins. Carve into thin slices.
- Spread half of the bread with goats cheese and the other half with romesco sauce. Add lettuce and lamb to goats cheese and top with bread. Cut into fingers to serve.