Minty Yoghurt Dressing
- For the flatbread, preheat griddle on medium high heat.
- Place diced beetroot and yoghurt into blender/nutrient blender and blitz until liquid. Transfer to a medium bowl and add flour. Bring together with a spatula until just combined, use your hands to form a dough ball. Add a little more flour if too sticky.
- Pinch a golf ball size piece of dough and place on well-floured bench, roll into a ball. Flatten ball with palm of your hands, or floured rolling pin, dust with flour and turn flatbread over, press again with your palm making a 10cm flatbread. Spray flatbread with olive oil and place into preheated frypan/griddle. Cook for 1 minute or until char marks appear and bread begins to form bubbles. Spray with oil, turn flatbread and cook a further minute. Repeat with remaining dough.
- For the Koftas, place ingredients, except oil, in a large bowl and mix well until combined. Divide mixture into equal pieces, with damp hands roll into the shape of a log, push onto skewers and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to preheated large frypan on medium heat. Cook Kofta in batches for approximately 5 minutes, turning to brown evenly and cook through. Remove from heat and aside on paper towel. Add remaining oil and repeat with remaining Kofta.
- For the yoghurt, pick and roughly chop mint leaves, add to blender / nutrient blender. Add remaining ingredients, blend until combined and bright green.
- Serve Flatbreads with Kofta, a dollop of yoghurt sauce and sprinkle of fresh mint leaves.