- Heat coconut oil, honey and star anise in a large frypan over medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Stir in the oats, almonds, coconut, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt.
- Continue moving oat mixture around with a wooden spoon for 3–4 minutes or until the oats start to turn golden brown and smell fragrant.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour muesli onto a baking paper-lined tray. Cool, discard star anise before storing in an airtight container.
- Spoon half the yoghurt into a small jar (228ml). Add fruit and muesli and press down slightly.
- Add remaining yoghurt and serve with extra fruit.