- Using a fork, mash feta with 2 tsp pickling juice until smooth. Season with spice mix.
- Add thinly sliced peppers to feta mixture and stir. Season to taste.
- Divide mixture evenly among dumpling wrappers by piling a tsp of the piquillo pepper mixture evenly over half of each wrapper. Fold wrapper in half over filing to form a half moon shape, pressing to stick together. There is no need to seal them.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add gyoza quesadillas to cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden brown, seasoning the outside of the quesadillas with a pinch of Mexican spice mix.
- Whilst quesadillas are cooking, prepare the salsa by mixing tomato, edamame and chives. Dress with olive oil and lime juice. Season with Mexican spice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked quesadillas on paper towel and serve hot with salsa spooned over the top.