- To make the Chocolate Sauce, stir condensed milk in a small saucepan, over medium heat until hot. Add chocolate. Whisk until smooth, then whisk in milk. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- To make the Raspberry Sauce, combine the raspberries, sugar and water in a blender. Purée the sauce until smooth, adding 1 tablespoon of additional water as needed, until the sauce thins to your desired consistency.
- To make the Churros, bring milk, sugar, butter and vanilla beans and seeds to a boil in a medium saucepan. Discard vanilla beans. Remove from heat. Sift in flour. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined and dough comes away from side of pan. Remove from heat. Stand, covered with plastic wrap, for 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg yolks with wooden spoon, one at a time. Spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2cm star nozzle.
- Heat oil to 180°C (when a cube of bread turns golden brown, oil is hot enough). Pipe 5cm lengths into oil, cutting off the dough with a sharp knife. Deep fry churros until golden brown, then drain on absorbent paper.
- Dust with caster sugar and serve with chocolate sauce and raspberry sauce.