Bush Rub Mix
- For the bush rub, combine ingredients in a glass jar and seal with a lid. Shake to combine well.
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced.
- Using paper towel, pat dry fillets and then brush with oil.
- Scatter one side of the fillets with bush rub mix.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large frypan. Cook fillets, in batches, rub-side up for 3 mins. Transfer among 2 baking paper-lined oven trays. Cook in oven for 8-10 mins or until cooked to your liking.
- Rest for 15 mins loosely covered in foil. Carve to serve.