Allow me to introduce myself...
My name is Baxter and I am a 5 year 7 month old male, Tibetan Spaniel, mixed-breed pug. My colour is fawn.
Here's a bit of an insight into my background and personality:
Baxter was surrendered to the AWL by his owner who was no longer able to care for him due to his skin and ear condition.
- A chill sweet little fellow.
- Inquisitive boy who walks to the beat of his own drum.
- Aloof but super friendly.
- Meeting other dogs.
- Pats with his people.
- Bath time.
- His name is Baxter
- He’s just under 6 years old
- He’s a Pug X Tibetan Spaniel
- He has been at the shelter for almost three months