Wild Sustainable Prawns With Miso Butter
- To make miso butter, place butter in a saucepan with garlic and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the miso and whisk to combine, allow to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and take off the heat. Set aside until needed.
- Drizzle the prawns with olive oil and salt, place the prawns on the BBQ and baste with miso butter whilst cooking.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done.
- Once cooked, serve the prawns with extra drizzle of miso butter and wedge of lime on the side.