- Bring stock and coconut cream to the boil in a medium-sized saucepan with lemongrass and lime leaf to infuse
- Once boiling add 4 TBS of curry paste and cook till aromatic and no longer tastes raw
- Season the broth with oyster sauce, fish sauce, tamarind and sugar.
- Add the prawns and cook on a low simmer for about 3mins till the prawns are almost cooked, add the Thai basil and continue to simmer for 1 more minute till the prawns are cooked
- Serve with steamed Jasmine rice
- Soak the dry seeded chilies in warm water for 20 minutes then drain and add all the ingredients together, blend in a food processor until a smooth uniformed paste, if too dry add a little water to help blend.