- Bring plenty of salted water to the boil (7g salt to 1 lt water)
- Meanwhile, heat on a frying pan, add olive oil and prosciutto and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add sliced zucchini and peas and cook for 2 minutes, season well.
- Bring milk and cream to a simmer in a small pot, then stir in cheese and whisk till fully melted
- Cook pasta accordingly to packets instruction, drain when ready and toss in the frying pan for 1 min with ½ cup of cooking water, add cheese cream sauce and toss away from heat
- Serve with cracked pepper