- Slice king brown mushroom long way very thin using a sharp knife.
- Shave asparagus with a peeler or Japanese mandoline to make long strips. Shock in ice water, then strain.
- Cut 'cheong fun' rice noodles 4 cm thick and keep aside.
- Get a wok on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Hard stir fry cheong fun until nicely charred on both sides.
- Place on serving plate.
- Next, get the wok on high heat, stir fry king brown mushroom.
- Add couple tablespoons of Chuuka soy and stir fry.
- Plate mushrooms on top of the noodles.
- Garnish with shaved asparagus on top of mushrooms.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds to finish.