- In a mixing bowl mix together melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder and salt to mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into desired cupcake tray lined with cupcake casings. Add toppings, if desired.
- Freeze until solid, about 20 minutes.
- Store in the freezer. When placing in lunch boxes sit them on top of an ice pack to keep cool till ready to eat.
Nachos Dessert Box
- Rub pear and apple with fresh lemon.
- Sprinkle your diced strawberries onto the apple and pears.
- Melt honey or caramel with chocolate in separate bowls. Place in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds on a lower power level then stir and heat again in lots of 15 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle onto your fruit and sprinkle with coconut.
Banana Carrot Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 200. Prep a muffin tin with coconut oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix dry ingredients together until evenly dispersed.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Whisk together until well combined. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Make sure not to over-mix the batter so your muffins will be super soft and fluffy!
- Spoon or pipe the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 5 minutes and then turn the oven down to 170. Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clear. Time to bake will vary on your oven.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and leave to cool in the tray. Remove from the muffin pan and leave the muffins on a cooling rack.